The liver and gallbladder flush is an important detoxifying agent which will help restore normal functional capacity of these organs in people suffering from chronic-degenerative diseases. If you want certainty that this protocol really worked its best to have a diagnostic ultrasound sometime before and then after to verify that stones were in fact expelled. People have been successful for decades by following these directions:
- through Saturday noon, you should drink as much apple juice or apple cider as the appetite will permit, in addition to food supplements and regular foods. The apple juice or apple cider should, preferably, be purchased from a health food store to assure there are no additives.
- At noon Saturday, the you should eat a normal lunch.
- Three hours later, take two teaspoons of Disodium Phosphate or Epsom Salts, dissolved in about one ounce of hot water. The taste may be objectionable and may be followed by a little citrus juice (freshly squeezed if possible). If you are on a sodium free diet substitute a sodium free cathartic in place of disodium phosphate, such as Epsom Salts, etc. Disoldium Phosphate may be obtained from a pharmacy.
- Two hours later repeat step 3.
- For the evening meal, have a grapefruit, grapefruit juice or other citrus fruits or juices.
- At bedtime you have two choices:
a) 1/2 cup of unrefined olive oil followed by a small glass of grapefruit juice; or,
b) 1/2 cup warm, unrefined olive oil blended with a 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
Unrefined olive oil can be purchased from any health food store. It is best to use fresh citrus juice, but canned or bottled are permissible.
- Then go immediately to bed and lie on your right side with the right knee pulled up close to the chest for 30 minutes.
- The next morning, one hour before breakfast, take two teaspoons of Dissodium Phosphate dissolved in 2 ounces of hot water.
- Then continue a normal diet and any nutritional program that may have been prescribed.
A similar checklist can be obtained HERE.
Some people have occasionally reported slight to moderate nausea when taking the olive oil/ citrus juice; this nausea will slowly disappear by the time the patient goes to sleep. If the olive oil induces vomiting, don’t repeat the procedure at this time. This occurs only in rare instances. This flushing of the liver and gallbladder stimulates and cleans these organs as no other method.
Patients who have chronically suffered from gallstones, billiousness, backaches, nausea, etc. occasionally find small gallstone-type objects in the stool the following day. These objects are light green to dark green in color. They are very irregular in shape, gelatinous in texture, and vary in size from grape seeds to cherry seeds. If there seems to be many of these objects in the stool, the liver flush should be repeated in two weeks but keep in mind that many of the very soft globules are not actual stones but clumps created by the process used.
Yours in Health,